A Message from NEACE President, Stephen Izzo
Dear NEACE Colleagues & Friends: While winter has officially ended, it brought us another Super Bowl win from our beloved Patriots! Now that winter is over, I welcome Spring with open arms and we look forward to hosting our annual NEACE Spring Conference.
This year's conference will be held at Ocean Edge Resort and Spa in Brewster Ma, from May 19th – 21st. This facility is a family friendly resort with over 400 acres to explore and enjoy.
Warren Dews, our NEACE Executive Vice President, has put together an exciting program for the Spring Conference. Warren has been working hard securing some of the best speakers in the industry, who will present material relevant to the challenges we face today. Here is a preview of some of the speakers he has lined up. This year's theme is "Figuring out the Next Steps".
- "Talent Management" The Importance of Managing your Talent & Hiring the Right People for the Future - Virgil Smith, Principal, Smith Edwards Group
- How Data Can = Revenue - Wendy Reeves, Director of Customer Success, LEAP
- Building Loyalty Together – John Newby, Founder - 360 Media Alliance
- Repositioning the Last Mile Strategy - Tony Simmons, Director of Ops and Technology
- Listener - "Reader revenue: where is the industry heading" - Arvid Tchivzhel, Senior Director, Product Development Mather's Economics LLC
Lori Gardner, along with our Board of Directors, has also been very busy coordinating the sales and marketing responsibilities related to our 2019 NEACE Buyer's Guide & securing sponsors. This book will be valuable resource for you to contact our vendors and network with colleagues throughout the industry.
Please take some time to visit NEACE.COM for the latest information and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
On behalf of the NEACE Board of Directors, I would like to express our gratitude to all of our members for the continued support of NEACE. It is an honor to be the 101st President of the NEACE organization.
NEACEnews Email List
Are you part of our exclusive NEACEnews email list? Get connected with others in the circulation industry. Share ideas and best practices. Make success a common goal.
Use the contact form to request that you be added. We'll need to know your name, email address, and member organization.
Pay Your Dues Online
We have set up a Paypal account for those who like the ease of online payment. You don't need a Paypal account... you can pay with Visa Mastercard, AmEx or Discover.