Message from the President
Read an open letter from the current NEACE President, Kevin LaMagdelaine.
Dear NEACE Colleagues and Friends,
Spring is finally right around the corner (hopefully) and with that comes our annual spring conference. The Annual NEACE Sales Conference will be held at The Water’s Edge Resort & Spa in Westbrook, CT, in our 101st year of NEACE This year’s conference will be held May 20th-May 22nd.
Stephen Izzo, our NEACE Executive Vice President, has put together a superb program for the Spring Conference. Steve has been working hard all winter long securing some of the best speakers in the industry. Here is a preview of some of the speakers he has lined up. This year’s theme is “Marketing Today’s Newspaper”:
- Preparing for the Best Years Ever (Circulation-Audience) Relationship Business-Dan Schaub, Corporate Director for Audience Development, McClatchy Newspapers
- Operations & Technology - Tom Dressler, Vice President of Growth & Development, PCF
- Latest Industry Legal News - Michael Zinser, Zinser Law Firm, speaking on the latest legal news in the industry
- World Class Customer Service - Jim Smith, Steel City, National Football Hall of Fame
- Latest AAM Update - Kevin Rehberg, Director of Client Development, AAM
Warren Dews, along with our Board of Directors, has also been very busy coordinating the sales and marketing responsibilities related to our 2018 NEACE Buyer’s Guide & securing sponsors. This book should be a resource for you throughout the year to contact our vendors and network with colleagues throughout the industry.
Please take some time to visit NEACE.COM for the latest information and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
On behalf of the NEACE Board of Directors, I would like to express our gratitude to all of our members for the continued support of NEACE. It is an honor to be the 100th President of the NEACE organization.