A tradition that has become a part of our lives is the NEACE Fall Conference held in beautiful Northampton, Massachusetts at the Hotel Northampton.
Again this year, NEACE hosts our annual one-day conference at the Hotel Northampton on November 14th, 2019.
Centrally located at the historic Northampton Hotel, this conference is sure to deliver value to your circulation department. A full day jam packed with speakers and topics relevant to today’s circulation issues. Conference rate includes a delicious buffet lunch at the Wiggins Tavern! This conference will provide all circulation employees important and useful information to bring back to your newspaper.
- 2019 Fall Conference Agenda - PDF
- 2019 Fall Conference Speakers
- Register for the 2019 Fall Conference on Eventbrite - Click Here.
Fall Conference 2018
- The conference agenda is posted here →
- Meet the guest speakers →
- Click here to register for the 2018 Fall Conference on Eventbrite
Fall Conference 2017
Agenda and presentations from the 2017 Fall Conference:
Fall Conference 2016
Agenda and presentations from the 2016 Fall Conference:
Fall Conference 2015
Photos and presentations from the 2015 Fall Conference:
Fall Conference 2014
Download presentations from the 2014 Fall Conference:
- Alliance for Audited Media
- Aaron Kotarek - The Lexington Way
- David McElvogue - Single Copy Sales
- Affiliated Publications - Sunday Select
- Driving Revenue
Fall Conference 2013
Download presentations from the 2013 conference:
- Anthony George, VP of Business Development, Agilis Systems
- Diane Szubrych, Senior Manager, Publisher Relations Alliance for Audited Media
Fall Conference 2012
Download presentations from the 2012 conference:
Pay Your Dues Online
We have set up a Paypal account for those who like the ease of online payment. You don't need a Paypal account... you can pay with Visa Mastercard, AmEx or Discover.
$50 OFF Conference Registration!
MEMBERSHIP REFERRAL PROGRAM
Any active NEACE member who refers a non-member to the NEACE organization that results in a new, paid membership will receive a $50.00 conference registration credit. The credit may be used for either the fall or spring conference and must be used within one year of the new member's paid membership.